During these uncertain times it's important that we take care of ourselves and others. We believe that there's a silver lining in every situation, so how do we make the best out of a situation such as a pandemic?
Here's a list of 10 items that may help!
- Renewing our minds & focus on something lovely, pure & admirable (Philippians 4:8). Stay positive! This pandemic is temporary & this too shall pass.
- Make a list of the things you are grateful for and your mind will immediately reap the benefits! (Toilet paper is something we can all be thankful for these days)
- Go outside & get some fresh air.
- Stay connected with friends & family.
- Develop healthy habits by consuming a balanced diet, set regular at-home workouts & go to bed earlier.
- Embrace the comfort of your home & the simplicity that comes with it.
- Take this extra time to reflect & grow!
- Explore new hobbies at home! Such as finishing a puzzle, learning how to knit/sew, cook/bake, journalling or catching up on a good book.
- Declutter & organize! Determine what needs to be thrown out, donated or repurposed. Your mental well-being will thank you for the extra living space!
- Set new goals for personal development!
We understand that this pandemic hasn't been easy for many of us, but we encourage you to hang in there! There is good in every bad situation. The bigger the storm, the bigger the rainbow.
Regularly cleaning our space is vital for our health & well-being. It's important to use products that are natural to maintain a toxic-free environment. We love the Unscented All Purpose Cleaner by the Unscented Company. You will feel so much better & at ease when living in a clean environment.
WASH YOUR HANDS!
Health professionals cannot emphasize enough about the importance of regularly washing your hands. Maintaining proper hygiene is imperative to keeping us strong & healthy.
Check out our natural soap collection to keep you squeaky clean all year round.