When you shop small, you come out with B-I-G results.
There are plenty of reasons why we should shop small. It's even more important now than ever to support your local businesses.
We started our 2nd lockdown today in Toronto because of the coronavirus. Small businesses is what keeps this beautiful city alive and so vibrant. We cannot let the closure of non-essential businesses be permanent and leave commercial spaces empty in the long-run. Our famous streets are filled with local mom & pop shops that cannot be found anywhere in this world.
Still not convinced?
Here are 10 reasons why shopping small is so beneficial to you and to society:
- You're supporting your community and local economy.
- You're supporting someone's dream.
- You're lowering your carbon footprint.
- Your selection of unique items may not be available at larger retailers.
- The experience at an independent restaurant/shop is undeniable.
- You help maintain the neighbourhood's culture & vibrancy.
- You're helping someone remain employed.
- You may discover & learn something new!
- You build on-going relationships with small business owners & employees.
- You receive quality, personalized service.
So there you have it, a list of reasons why supporting small businesses and shopping local is beneficial to everyone.
Thank you to our loyal customers for their continuous support of our small business. You are keeping the community and our passions alive!
Sisterberry & Co.